Are you missing one or more teeth? Dental implants are a great way to replace missing teeth and provides a fixed solution to having a removable partial or a complete set of dentures. They also provide excellent support and stability for partials and dentures.
Made of titanium, dental implants are artificial roots that are surgically placed into the upper or lower jaw bone by Nash Dental Care professionals. The teeth attached to implants are very natural looking and often enhance or restore a patient’s smile and confidence!
These medical-grade titanium implants are very strong, stable, and durable. They are so durable in fact, that they can last a lifetime.
Reasons for dental implants:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space
- Restore a patient’s confident smile
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion
- Enhance or restore facial appearance
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable