What is iTero Digital Scanner?
- Crooked teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Are a candidate for Invisalign® or Invisalign Teen® treatment
- Would like to see what your final treatment results will be prior to undergoing Invisalign® treatment
What does iTero Digital Scanner involve?
The first step of getting your iTero digital scan before and after photos is to visit our Invisalign® office in Temecula. During your initial consultation, we can discuss your treatment options and determine whether you’re a good candidate for Invisalign® and the iTero process. The iTero device works by simply placing the camera device along the side of your mouth with the help of your dental team at Nash Dental Care. Your images are taken and in just a few minutes your pictures can be seen displayed on a monitor. The images will display your current teeth and then project your expected smile outcome following your Invisalign® treatment.
What are the benefits of using iTero Digital Scanner?
- Quick and easy procedure
- Displays clear, 3D images
- Shows you what your teeth will likely look like following Invisalign® treatment
- Helps you decide whether the Invisalign® treatment is right for you
- Connects you, your orthodontist, and the Invisalign® lab experts
- Helps create Invisalign® retainers that fit your teeth perfectly