GUY R. NASH, DDS, D.I.C.O.I.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology and Physical Education ~ Loma Linda University Cum Laude
- Doctor of Dental Surgery ~ Loma Linda University
- Diplomate of International Congress of Oral Implantology ~ Misch Implant Institute
Mt. Palomar Study Club (Seattle Study Club Affiliate): Dr. Nash participates once a month in this group concerning current issues in dentistry. Dr. Nash has attended the Las Vegas Institute of Cosmetic Dentistry and has completed Advanced Level courses in Esthetic and Reconstructive Dentistry.
Dr. Nash has studied at the Misch Implant Institute and has been awarded a Diplomate in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. He has completed extensive post-doctorate training in cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign orthodontics, oral conscious sedation and implantology.
Dr. Nash along with other Temecula Valley health care providers, has produced the Educational Video called “Going to the Doctors.” This video answers questions that children and adults may have about dental care.
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce
JEREMY SEWELL, DMD
- Bachelor of Psychology ~ University of Las Vegas 2004
- DMD University of Nevada Las Vegas 2009
- UNLV School of Dental Medicine Research Award
- Navy Scholarship Recipient
- Dean’s List
Dr. Jeremy Sewell, DMD has been working in the dental industry since 2009. He chose dentistry as a career because his dentist, as a child, changed his life through giving him a confident smile. In addition, he loves working with people through health care. Dr. Sewell goes out of his way to show his patients the respect, comfort, and quality dentistry that he gives to his own family.
Dr Sewell’s passions in life revolve around quality time with his children and his enthusiasm for the performing arts. His son and daughter help keep him level headed and compassionate in life. Dr Sewell has also been a dancer since High School. Dance and fitness are his therapies allowing him to feel great physically. He performs locally with the Temecula city sponsored dance company Avocado Dance Theater.
He has given back to the community through the Give Kids a Smile program, as a volunteer counselor for the YMCA, and missionary work in Greece.